White Chocolate Fondants

Usually I stay well away from recipes for a chocolate fondant, having seen so many failures on Masterchef! My friend made these as dessert recently and I just had to make them.
The family came for lunch on Sunday, so this was a good opportunity to try them.

100g white chocolate  + 4 extra squares
1 rounded tbspn flour
50g butter
30g caster sugar
2 eggs

preheat oven 200C                   Grease and flour 4 ramekins

Melt the 100g chocolate and butter over simmering water.
Beat the eggs with the sugar in a bowl, then add the melted chocolate and flour and mix together.
Fill each ramekin half full then drop in a square of white chocolate and add more mixture to fill.
Bake for 8-10 mins.
Carefully remove the fondants from the ramekins.



Guess who took the photo? Not me! My daughter decided to add the finishing touches, some cream and blueberries, oh, not forgetting the sprig of mint!
The chocolate doesn't make the fondants too sweet. The sponge has a good texture and the gooey centre is just that, gooey! A delicious alternative to a traditional chocolate fondant.

Comments

Looks very good to me. I've had plenty of the dark choc versions and a little white choc variation would do me very well.
Admin said…
Wow amazing site Thanks a lot
Visit: pocket league story 2 mod apk

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Coconut Slices

My favourite Plum Tart

Galette des Rois with Chocolate and Hazelnuts